These special measures are being taken to reduce the risk from COVID-19, in addition to all the usual good hygiene practices
At the time of writing, there are
believed to be a comparatively small number of infections in Cambridge,
so lets do everything we can to keep it that way!
• A gap of 30 minutes has been added between the end of one session and
the beginning of the next, and clients are asked not to arrive more
than 10 minutes early. This allows time for the disinfection of the
clinic, and ensures that clients do not run into each other.
• The therapist wears both a visor and a type II face mask for the
duration of each session, in accordance with current legislation.
• As of the 8th of August, clients are required to
wear a face mask when visiting a massage therapy practice.
• The therapist applies alcohol hand sanitiser in addition to the usual thorough hand washing (including the forearm
• Clients are provided with hand sanitiser and are asked to apply it as they enter the waiting area, and again before leaving.
• The clinic is thoroughly disinfected prior to every session, using
anti-viral surface cleaner. This includes every surface that may have
been touched by the client or the therapist, inside and outside the building. Please click here to view the full list.
• All furniture is wipe-clean. Any fabrics have been given wipe-clean covers or wrapped in plastic.
• Only disposable tissues are provided for hand drying.
• The window is kept open during treatments.
• Before booking, and also on the day of their appointment, clients
must confirm that they have no COVID-19 related symptoms. They must
also confirm that there is no reason to suspect they may have been at
increased risk of exposure to the virus within the last 14 days.
• The massage couch and cushions are disintected with a special anti-viral salon equipment cleaner prior to every session.
Please click here to make a booking.