The following special
measures are being taken to reduce the risk from COVID-19, in addition
to all the usual good hygiene practices
• The therapist wears a certified FFP2, unless the client requests that
he remove it. Additionally, he has already had and recovered from the
omicron varient of the C virus in February 2022.
• Many clients choose to wear a face mask to their session, although this is no longer a requirement.
• The therapist applies alcohol hand sanitiser in addition to the usual thorough hand washing (including the forearm
• Clients are provided with hand sanitiser and are asked to apply it as they enter the waiting area, and again before leaving.
• The clinic is kept clean and sanitised in accordance with all the required professional standards.
• The window is kept open during treatments.
must confirm that they have no COVID-19 related symptoms. They must
also confirm that there is no reason to suspect they may have been at
increased risk of exposure to the virus within the last 10 days.
Please click here to make a booking.