are please to welcome clients back to the clinic from Monday the 12th
of April. You are no longer required to be suffering from a serious
injury or medical condition in order to qualify for treatment.
The following special
measures are being taken to reduce the risk from COVID-19, in addition
to all the usual good hygiene practices
• A gap of 30 minutes has been added between the end of one session and
the beginning of the next, and clients are asked not to arrive more
than 10 minutes early. This allows time for the disinfection of the
clinic, and ensures that clients do not run into each other.
• The therapist wears a visor, apron and type II face mask for the
duration of each session.
• Clients are required to
wear a face mask when visiting a massage therapy practice.
• The therapist applies alcohol hand sanitiser in addition to the usual thorough hand washing (including the forearm
• Clients are provided with hand sanitiser and are asked to apply it as they enter the waiting area, and again before leaving.
• The clinic is thoroughly disinfected prior to every session, using
anti-viral surface cleaner. This includes every surface that may have
been touched by the client or the therapist, inside and outside the building. Please click here to view the full list.
• All furniture is wipe-clean. Any fabrics have been given wipe-clean covers or wrapped in plastic.
• Only disposable tissues are provided for hand drying.
• The window is kept open during treatments.
must confirm that they have no COVID-19 related symptoms. They must
also confirm that there is no reason to suspect they may have been at
increased risk of exposure to the virus within the last 10 days.
• The massage couch and cushions are disintected with a special anti-viral salon equipment cleaner prior to every session.
Please click here to make a booking.